Transition Age Youth Programs

Career Transition Program (CTP)

Career Academic Psych-rehab Service (CAPS)

You are eligible for funded services if:
  • You are a resident of Montgomery County.
  • You want to work and would like help finding a job; you already have a job, & would like help keeping your job.
  • You want to meet with a counselor once a week for about an hour to work towards your goals.
  • You see a therapist and/or psychiatrist and have an eligible mental health diagnosis.
  • You meet one or more of our financial criteria:
  1. You are 18 or older and you do not make more than 250% of the federal poverty level (current information can be found here:
  2. You are under 18 and have Medical Assistance/Medicaid
  3. You are under 18 and your family income is at or below 250% of the federal poverty level. (current information can be found here:
  4. You are turning 18 soon and will be eligible as an individual when you turn 18 (application will be held until age 18).
  5. CTP specific: You are graduating high school in the current or upcoming year.
If you do NOT meet the above criteria but think you would be a good candidate, please do NOT hesitate to apply. We will work with you to determine what other funding sources may be available. We want to serve as many young people that need our services as possible. If you do not have Medical Assistance (MA), you must be willing to apply for it.